Today, you’ll find a deal on our favorite budget immersion blender, a discounted Tushy bidet and savings on a mop we recommend. All that and more below.
20% off with code CNN20
Earning the title of our favorite bidet attachment, the Tushy Classic 3.0 is a fantastic bidet for beginners and a great value at just under $100. In our testing, this attachment had the most comfortable stream by far, and its adjustable nozzle made it much easier than others to get a thorough clean. If you’re looking to upgrade your bidet experience, the Tushy Spa lets you control the water temperature for maximum luxury. Right now Underscored readers can save 20% on a Tushy Classic or Tushy Spa using code CNN20 at checkout.
Whether you’re shopping for a new pair of kicks, some comfy loungewear or activewear that perfectly suits your workout routine, this sale has you covered. Right now Nike is offering 25% off select styles with code WOMEN25, now through March 11.
$379 $329 at Amazon
Boasting a sleek design and fast charging in addition to incredible noise cancellation and audio, these Bose headphones earned our top spot in testing, proving worthy of their hefty price. Right now you can grab a pair for $50 off at Amazon — the lowest price we’ve seen in 2023. You’ll be jamming out in no time.
$39 $25 at Amazon
Already relatively inexpensive, this hand blender is simple to operate, has many of the features of its much pricier counterparts and produces fabulous results. Get our favorite budget immersion blender now for 36% off, just shy of the lowest price we’ve seen.
• Get a previous-generation refurbished Kindle Paperwhite starting at just $40 right now, the perfect investment to read your heart out.
• Right now at BaubleBar, everything is 25% off sitewide during the Semi-Annual Friends and Family Event.
• This handy silicone strainer makes draining pasta safe and easy (and keeps all your noodles in the pot) — get it now for 10% off.
• This brush is ideal for sensitive pets, and it’s on sale now so you can reduce shedding for less.
• Get up to 40% off the latest Amazon Fire tablets — we think they’re worth every penny, even at full price.
• Today and tomorrow, you can save 20% on a wallet or wristlet from Kate Spade when you buy a handbag too. Just use code MAKEAMATCH at checkout.
• If you don’t need the latest model, you can get a refurbished Apple Watch for as little as $90 at Woot!.
• Right now at Lively, shop That Good Good Sale and get up to half off select bras, undies, swim and loungewear.
• Shop under-desk ellipticals at Cubii and get 25% off bundles with code BUNDLE25 now through March 16.
• The powerful Dyson V7 cordless vacuum is on sale today only at Best Buy.
$19 $8 at Amazon
Keep your hair out of the way with a chic claw clip. These ones are jumbo sized, so they’ll work for a variety of hair types and updos. Choose from a variety of colors and get four clips for under $8.
$25 $16 at Amazon
These bestselling silicone baking mats are nonstick, dishwasher-safe and a sustainable alternative to single-use aluminum foil or parchment paper. Durable and easy to wipe clean, these mats make it easier than ever to whip up a quick dinner or batch of fresh cookies — and right now a two-pack is on sale for just $16 at Amazon.
Cuup bras promise minimalist design, modern colorways and seamless fit; the brand’s mission is to “redefine the way bras look and feel.” After testing the bras ourselves, we’re on board with these high-quality, lightweight intimates too. Now through March 12, the more you spend, the more you’ll save: Get $25 off $125, $50 off $250 and $75 off $300, plus free shipping and returns on all orders.